The following topics will be discussed among others…..
- Walls that follow the shape of complex site topography elements
- Straight Roads and curbs (in plan) that follow the shape of site topography elements
- Helical Shaped Walking Paths and Fencing that follow the shape of site topography elements
- Planters and Planter walls shaped like the RTC logo that follow the shape of site topography elements
- Some of the elements shown above are roof and floor elements shaped to match the site topography. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MTXv8xIO5JY
Note: I recently found out how to make hardscape elements follow site topography even if they move. It involved one extra step. Want to learn more? Attend my lab at RTC.
I would like to give a special thanks to Jay Zallan for letting me know that some elements “do” follow site topo. Thanks Jay!
See the video below and try to make plans to attend The Revit Technology Conference this year.
Also, be sure to sign up for this hardscape lab, space is limited. If the lab is full, don’t worry, you may still be able to see the session. Get on the waiting list to get a seat with a computer, ask to be placed in a seat without a computer and bring your own labtop, or just listen to the session as a lecture. See you all there!